Warhammer - Klan Kass Kranes - Peaux Vertes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Derniers sujets
» War ne meurt jamais
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Juil - 12:19 par Grotelscrim

» WoW : Warlords of Draenor
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Oct - 23:32 par Ademor

» Nouveau Site Obscur !
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Juil - 0:50 par Ademor

» Une dernière baston
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeDim 8 Déc - 19:32 par Razzagork

» KLAN KASS'KRANES
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeDim 7 Avr - 17:51 par Ratgibnak/Toxar

» K3 toujours là
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeVen 28 Déc - 14:54 par Docteurbenton

» Nouvelles de front
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeDim 25 Nov - 0:54 par Razzagork

» Forum Nain!
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Mar - 16:30 par romarik levert

» waaagh
[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar - 12:57 par Docteurbenton

Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08

+3
Ekivork
Protokol
Orok/Malkav K'm'kaz
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Orok/Malkav K'm'kaz
RANG 6 ORK
RANG 6 ORK
Orok/Malkav K'm'kaz

Classe : Grumf!

[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Empty
MessageSujet: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 20:28

Voilà je viens de voir sur le site de JoL que la levé de la NDA est prévu pour demain matin (alors heure US ou Eu aucune idée).

J'espère bien voir fleurir sur notre site de guilde plein d'infos plus spécifique aux peaux vertes nottament sur le gameplay et les skills ainsi que sur le spé, morale, tactique.
Et puis les zones, le parlé orque pnj, les sets par tiers etc...etc...

Vivement demain!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Protokol
Ancien Boyz
Protokol

Classe : Demi-Chaman

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 20:47

Amen ! Shocked
Ekivork
RANG 4 ORK
RANG 4 ORK

Classe : Orque Noir/Kouptout

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 22:22

perso j'ai rien préparé j'éspère que ma bonne parole et un millier de screenshot suffiront Smile
Ratgibnak/Toxar
RANG 10 GOB
RANG 10 GOB
Ratgibnak/Toxar

Classe : Orque noir spé l'pluss kosto

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 23:59

Dés demain vous aurez droit à trois, oui j'ai bien dit trois videos made in Toxar des plus beau paysages de WAR.
Protokol
Ancien Boyz
Protokol

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 0:43

Attention tu t'engages sur un terrain dangereux, Protokol va te bavouiller dessus avec tant d'affection que tu risques de te noyer, malheureux I love you I love you I love you
Neraik
Ancien Boyz
Neraik

Classe : Gros Ki'tappe (ork noir)

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 2:11

On est demain ! Very Happy
Ratgibnak/Toxar
RANG 10 GOB
RANG 10 GOB
Ratgibnak/Toxar

Classe : Orque noir spé l'pluss kosto

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 3:37

Pas au US and A.
Salegh Skargul
RANG 6 ORK
RANG 6 ORK

Classe : Koup'tou

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 12:00

On est le 19 ou pas ? Je peux lacher ce que j'ai à dire ?
Protokol
Ancien Boyz
Protokol

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 12:12

Patience, tout vient à point à qui sait cogner du nain Cool
Protokol
Ancien Boyz
Protokol

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 12:16

Citation :
Folks,

I'm going to be posting a lot over the next few days but here's a quick update/explanation of where things stand now:

1) As to the type of Open Beta that we are having, I've said for over three years that our Open Beta is not going to be a "Everybody come into the pool, the water's fine!" type of Open Beta. We have never been interested in just having hundreds of thousands of people beat against our servers just so a few thousand can get in. I'm not familiar with any MMORPG company offering an OB where they can support everyone who wants in to the OB. OBs are usually limited in the number of servers/amount of bandwidth that is available for the OB players. If you offer an OB with an almost unlimited number of keys (or keys that vastly outnumber server capacity), you're either really using to stress test your login process or doing it solely as a PR move. I'd rather have an OB where we know the size of the potential player pool and have enough servers and bandwidth so people can actually get into our OB.

2) As to the length of the OB, we have never said that it was going to be a month nor have we ever hinted at it that. The vast majority of OBs run by MMORPG companies have not lasted a month. Is a week too short? I wish we could have made it longer (maybe 2 weeks) but the timing just didn't work out. OB is the last hurdle before the game goes LIVE and with the added Preview Weekend, we lost a few days that might have been able to go into the OB. So, for those that pre-ordered the game, the added Preview Weekend gives you some extra time before the OB. For those that haven't pre-ordered the game and are upset that the OB isn't long enough of a time to tell if you like the game, then I'll say the same thing I've also said for years, then wait a few days or a week, etc. until after the game launches and decide then. Frankly, once the NDA lifts and with the information storm that will follow its release, I can't imagine that players won't have enough time and information to make an informed buying decision.

3) As to the lifting of the NDA and the start of Open Beta, I've been very clear on the fact that the two things are not related at all.

4) As to the NDA, we expect to lift it tomorrow morning. I was hoping it was going to be today but I wanted to wait till I got the beta reports from the weekend and we just didn't have enough time to get everything coordinated with our partners in order for the press release to go out today. This is not the fault of GOA at all, we just had a lot of data to go through and by the time we did that, it would have been too late to put out the release today. As to the three issues that were holding up the release, I'll be discussing them tomorrow. While I wish that we could have lifted the NDA a couple of weeks ago, I'll explain why tomorrow. Given how many MMOs/games don't lift the NDA until launch (or just before or in some cases, never), our lifting it more than 4 weeks (only slightly but it's still 4+ weeks out), is more than sufficient for all the information about the game to hit the Internet.

5) As to the "Why am I downloading the client weeks in advance" stuff, well, it's because we wanted to avoid the situation where we tell people that OB is starting in a week and then people couldn't get the client in time. If we had done that, there would have been lots and lots of posts saying "Epic Fail Mythic, I couldn't get the client in time for your OB!!!!' if things went wrong. By allowing people to download the client early, everybody will have plenty of time to get the client. While I'm usually quite willing to admit when we make a mistake, letting people get the client early is not a mistake, it is simply another way to make it easier for people to get the client. Given the issues with the Torrent solution we used, anyone who says that we are wrong to let people download the client early is simply looking to bash us for no reason.

6) As to how people are going to get the client, as has been speculated, we have added FilePlanet to our file distribution methods. As promised, you do not have to be a FP subscriber to download the client. By retaining both our current methods and by adding FP, we are once again making it more convenient for players to get our game. Additionally, when the game goes LIVE, we will be using our own Mythic Patcher to download updates to the game just as we did with DAoC in addition to other possible methods.

So, that's the quick update for now.

Mark

Posté hier, donc c'est pour aujourd'hui normalement... il doit être 5h du mat' sur la cote est, donc c'est une questions d'heures cheers
Tyrork Deffbringa
Ancien Boyz
Tyrork Deffbringa

Classe : Orque Noir

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 12:20

Ben merde alors, Salegh pourra pas lâcher son venin et ses observations paranoïaques sur la "fragilité" du jeu x)
http://tyrorkk.spaces.live.com/
Salegh Skargul
RANG 6 ORK
RANG 6 ORK

Classe : Koup'tou

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 12:27

J'te klatt' la face Tyrork ! J'te la pourris, j'te la farcis et j'te la bouff' 'vek des champis !

A cause de lui je ne lacherai rien ! Na xD
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08   [Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08 Icon_minitime

[Actu] Levé de NDA prévu 19.08.08
Page 1 sur 1